I was finally able to make a usable screen for the DASH t-shirts after five failures. Apparently 6th time’s the charm!
The screen still prints with a slight defect on the bottom of the “S” and the “H” but… that’s gonna be just fine. Gonna give it that “handprinted” feel. Yeah.
When I compile and multiply the layers, the images turn out like this before I move them around, and I always enjoy how it looks.
The nicer animal studies I drew either for class or in class.
My deadline to finish these was moved up 24 hours, and I just finished with only five minutes to spare. So that was stressful, but I’m really happy with how these turned out!
Front and back covers for CSUF’s DASH Literary Journal, with five mask-wearing skeletons to decorate the inside pages.